Flipping Pages Publications PVT. LTD. runs this website. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Flipping Pages Publications PVT. LTD. across the website.
This website, as well as any information, resources, and services available from this site are made available to you, the user, subject to your agreement of all terms, restrictions, policies, and notices indicated here by Flipping Pages Publications PVT. LTD.
You engage in our “Service” by browsing our website, buying anything from us, or both. By doing so, you agree to be bound via the terms and conditions set forth below, including all additional terms and conditions and policies linked herein and/or accessible by hyperlink. All users of the site, including without limitation browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or content producers, are subject to these Terms of Service.
Before using or visiting our website, please take the time to thoroughly read these Terms of Service. You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service by accessing or using any element of the website. You are not permitted to use any services or visit the website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Acceptance is conditionally set forth in these Terms of Service, if these Terms of Service are an offer.
The Terms of Service also apply to any new features or tools that are introduced to the current store. On this page, you can always review the most recent version of the terms of service. By publishing updates and/or changes to our website, we retain the right to amend, modify, or replace any element of these Terms of Service. It is your obligation to periodically check this page for updates. Following the publishing of any modifications, your continued use or access to the website implies acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
1) You warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have granted us permission to let any of your minor dependents to use this site, by agreeing to these Terms of Service.
2)You aren’t allowed to use our products for any improper or unlawful purposes, and using the Service isn’t allowed if it means breaking local laws (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3)Any worms, viruses, or other destructive code cannot be sent by you.
4)Your Services will be immediately terminated if any of the Terms are broken or violated.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
1) Anytime, for any reason, we have the right to deny service to anyone.
2) You are aware that your content (except credit card data) may be sent in an unencrypted fashion and that this may necessitate (a) transmissions over a variety of networks; and (b) modifications to conform and adapt to technical constraints of connecting networks or devices. When transferred via networks, credit card information is always encrypted.
3) You agree that you will not, without our prior written consent, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is given.
4) The headings used in this agreement are simply there for your convenience and have no bearing on these Terms in any way.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
1) Inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information on this website is not our responsibility. The content on this website is only for general information purposes and should not be relied upon or used as the only basis for making decisions without first seeking advice from main, more reliable, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Your use of the information on this website is at your own risk.
2) There may be historical data on this website. Information that is historical is unavoidably out of date and is only offered for your reference. Although we reserve the right to change the information on this site at any time, we are under no obligation to do so. You acknowledge that it is your duty to keep track of updates to our website.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
1) Without prior notice, our product prices can vary.
2) We retain the right to change or stop providing the Service (or any feature or material within) at any time and without prior notice.
3) Any time the Service is altered, its pricing is changed, it is suspended, or it is discontinued, we won’t be responsible to you or any third parties.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
1) Some goods or services might only be accessible online via the website. These goods or services might be in short supply and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.
2) We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to restrict who is eligible to purchase our products or use our Services. On a case-by-case basis, we may use this right. We have the right to set a cap on the number of any goods or services we provide. Flipping Pages Publications (OPC) PVT. LTD. reserves the right to change any and all product descriptions or prices at any time and without prior notice. Any product or service may be canceled at any time; we reserve the right to do so. Any offer made on this website for any good or service is void where prohibited.
3) In addition, we do not guarantee that any faults in the Service will be fixed or that the quality of any goods, services, information, or other materials you buy or get will match your expectations.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
1) Any order you place with us may be rejected by us at our discretion. We have the right to restrict or discontinue sales to one individual, one household, or one order at our sole discretion. These limitations may apply to orders made using the same credit card, the same billing address, the same shipping address, or orders made by or under the same customer account. If your order is modified or canceled, we may attempt to reach you by phone, email, and/or the billing address/phone number you provided when placing the transaction. Orders that appear to have been placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors, in our sole discretion, may be restricted or prohibited.
2) You acknowledge that for all purchases made at our shop or website, you will provide current, complete, and accurate account and purchase information. In order for us to complete your transactions and get in touch with you as necessary, you agree to immediately update your account and other information, including your email address, credit card/debit card numbers, and expiration dates.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
1) We might not give you access to third-party/third-party tools over which we keep an eye on, have any influence over, or can make decisions.
2) You understand and accept that we provide these tools accessible “as is” and “as available” without any guarantees, assurances, or conditions of any sort. We also do not recommend or make any claims about these tools. We won’t be held responsible for anything related to or resulting from your use of optional third-party tools.
3) Use of any optional tools made available through the site is solely voluntary and at your own risk. You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with and approving the conditions on which any applicable third-party provider makes available such tools (s).
4) In the future, we might add additional features to the website or provide new services (including, the release of new tools and resources). These Terms of Service will also apply to such new features and/or services.
SECTION 8 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
1) If you send certain specific submissions to us (such as contest entries, short stories, blogs, or book reviews), or send us other materials (hereinafter “comments”), whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time and without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are not and will not be required to (I) keep any comments in strict secret; (II) compensate for any remarks; or (III) respond to any comments.
2) We may monitor, edit, or remove information that, in our sole opinion, is offensive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service, but we are not required to do so.
3) You acknowledge that you will not post anything that infringes on anybody else’s copyright, trademark, privacy, or other proprietary or personal rights. Additionally, you promise that your comments won’t contain any defamatory, illegal, threatening, or otherwise objectionable information, nor will they be free of computer viruses or other malware that might inadvertently harm the Service or any connected websites. You aren’t allowed to impersonate someone else, use a bogus email address, or otherwise mislead us or other people about the source of any remarks. You alone are accountable for the truthfulness of any remarks you make. Regarding any remarks made by you or any other party, we disclaim all liability.
SECTION 9 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
1) On rare occasions, material on our website or in the Service may have clerical or other errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may pertain to product descriptions, costs, special offers, promotions, transit times, and availability. Without prior notice, we retain the right to change or update information, cancel orders, and/or correct any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions in any part of the Service or on any connected website (including after you have submitted your order).
2) Except as required by law, we make no commitment to update, modify, or clarify any information in the Service or on any associated website, including without limitation pricing information. It should not be assumed that all of the information in the Service or on any connected website has been updated or amended because there is no explicit update or refresh date applied.
SECTION 11 – PROHIBITED USES
You are forbidden from using the website or its content in addition to other restrictions outlined in the Terms of Service: To violate any local, national, provincial, or state laws, rules, or regulations; to engage in any criminal activity; to solicit others to engage in any unlawful activity; or to engage in any unlawful activity; to violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others or our own; to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or engage in any form of discrimination based on a person’s gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; to submit false or misleading information; to upload or transmit viruses or any other malicious code that will or may be used; to gather or track the personal data of others; I to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; for any obscenity or immoral intent; or to tamper with or go beyond the security safeguards of the Service or any associated website, other websites, or the Internet. For breaching any of the banned uses, we retain the right to stop you from using the Service or any connected website.
SECTION 12 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) We make no promises or warranties on the continuity, timeliness, security, or error-free operation of our service.
2) We do not guarantee that the outcomes of using the service will be accurate or trustworthy.
3) You acknowledge that we reserve the right to discontinue the service at any time and without prior warning, or to remove it altogether.
4) You explicitly acknowledge that the service is used at your own risk, whether you can use it or not. Except where expressly stated by us, the service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, free from any express or implied representation, warranty, or condition of any kind, including without limitation any implied warranty or condition of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
5) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Flipping Pages Publications (OPC) PVT. LTD, our Publishing Head, officers, employees, book reviewers, editors, media partners, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement, or any other damages that may result from your use of any service or any products obtained through the service, including, but not limited to, any claims for errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law in those states or jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or the restriction of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
SECTION 13 – INDEMNIFICATION
You hereby release Flipping Pages Publications (OPC) PVT. LTD, our parent, subsidiaries, publishing head, editors, book reviewers, affiliates, media partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ costs, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service.
SECTION 14 – SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, it shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Service; the validity and enforceability of any other provisions shall not be affected.
SECTION 15 – TERMINATION
1) The termination of this agreement shall not affect the parties’ obligations and liabilities accrued before the termination date.
2) Unless and until terminated by either you or us, these Terms of Service are in force. By telling us that you no longer wish to use our Services or by stopping your usage of our website, you may terminate these Terms of Service at any time.
3) We may also terminate this agreement at any time without notice, and you will remain liable for all amounts due up until and including the date of termination. Additionally, we may do so by denying you access to our Services if, in our sole discretion, you do not comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service (or any part thereof).
SECTION 16 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1) A right or term of these Terms of Service shall not be deemed to have been waived by us if we fail to exercise or enforce it.
2) Your use of the Service is governed by these Terms of Service and any other policies or operating guidelines we post on this website or with regard to the Service, which supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
3) Any discrepancies in how these Terms of Service should be read should not be used against the party who drafted them.
SECTION 17 – GOVERNING LAW
The laws of India shall govern these Terms of Service and any other agreements by which we supply you Services and will be followed in its interpretation.
SECTION 18 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
1) On this page, you can always consult the most recent version of the Terms of Service.
2) By publishing updates and changes to our website, we retain the right to amend, modify, or replace any portion of these Terms of Service at any time. It is your duty to often check our website for updates. Any modifications to these Terms of Service that are posted after you first use our website or use the Service indicate your acceptance of those modifications.
SECTION 19 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact us with any questions you may have by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.